CQ Visitor Guidelines
Visitors are welcome to visit during hours of operation. For your safety and security, we have the following guidelines.
- Agree to follow the company rules before entry is permitted into the building.
- All visitors must sign in and out through the main reception.
- All visitors are required to read and acknowledge the Non-Disclosure and Waiver agreement.
- Smoking is prohibited in our facility.
- Firearms/weapons are prohibited in our facility.
- In the event of an emergency please follow staff instructions to the designated muster point. View Emergency Map
Non-Disclosure and Waiver Agreement
During my visit to your facility, I will learn and/or have disclosed to me proprietary or confidential information (including without limitations information relating to technology, trade secrets, processes, materials, equipment, drawings, specifications, customers, prototypes and products) and may received samples of products which not generally known to the public (hereinafter collectively called “confidential Information”).
In consideration of your permission to visit your facility and for the courtesies extended to me during my visit.
- I agree that I will not, without your written permission or that of your authorised representative, either;
- Disclose or otherwise make available to others any confidential information disclosed to me during this and any subsequent visit which was not known to me or my organisation prior to disclosure by you or is not now or subsequently becomes a part of the public domain as a result of publication or otherwise.
- Use or assist others in using or further developing in any manner any confidential information.
- Use cameras or video technology to disclose confidential information.
- I also agree to confirm to any applicable safety requirements which are brought to my attention by any employee or by signs posted in the areas that I visit while on the premises, and to observe other reasonable safety precautions.
- I further agree to release the company, its officers, agents, employees, invitees or licensees from all claims, losses, expenses (including attorney’s fees), interest, damage and liability to the extent caused by or resulting from my negligence or wilful misconduct.
Please be advised that by singing into the facility, you have acknowledged and understand the visitor guidelines and non-disclosure agreement posted.