Whether you are getting boxes of envelopes printed as part of your business stationery or a short run of envelopes printed for a special occasion, we can take care of this for you.
Custom printed envelopes are a great way to stand out and enhance your company image. Design these to match your letterheads, business cards and other business stationery for a really professional look. We stock premium white envelopes in a range of sizes that are suitable for addressing with your office inkjet or laser printers.
Special Occasion Envelopes;
We stock premium white envelopes in a range of sizes as well as a variety of deluxe coloured, kraft or metallic envelopes perfect for weddings, baby announcements, party invitations and other occasions. Combine a metallic or kraft envelope with our white toner for a sophisticated look. We can also take care of addressing your envelopes with mail merge. Don’t forget to take a look at our special wedding stationery printing also for other items, such as, invites, menus, place names and more.
Envelope Printing Services Available Include:
- Supply of envelopes with or without windows
- Advice regarding NZ Post layout standards and how to use volume post
- Graphic design
- Permit Post Indicia design
- Full colour envelope printing
- Envelope cut and form
- Mailing and Distribution
Don’t forget to see our Tips and Templates tab for help.
Tips & Templates
Here are some tips if you are printing onto envelopes:
- Envelope minimum size for printing onto is 146mm x 98mm.
- Image quality will be affected in front of seams so avoid high coverage in these areas.
- Envelopes may skew slightly so avoid a border too close to the edge of the envelope or too close to the window.
- If you are bulk mailing you will need to make sure your design complies with the NZ Post restrictions.
- If supplying your own envelopes then side seam envelopes are better than diagonal seams and strip seal envelopes are best.
For digitally printed envelopes please allow at least 5mm clear space around the edge of your design as we can not print full bleed onto pre formed envelopes (with colour to the edge of the envelope). If full edge bleed is required we can supply cut and form envelopes. These are printed first on flat paper and then cut and formed into the envelope shape.
If you have any questions it is usually easier to call and get the answers before you start designing to avoid any extra costs that may be incurred if we need to fix your file so it is suitable for printing.
When supplying your electronic file for digital printing we always prefer to receive your file in PDF format. This will happen automatically if you print using Web to Print, or alternatively our PDF Resource page lists a number of free PDF creation options. If your job is to be offset printed (eg you need specific Pantone colours, embossing or foiling) then usually we would prefer the native file. You can supply them 1up on the sheet as we have software that will automatically gangup multiple cards to fill the sheet.